Sunday, August 1, 2010

PETA put Dead Bodies on Times Square

 July 28 PETA pulled another one of their ridiculous stunts in Times Square. This time around models and mannequins were covered in fake blood, wrapped in saran wrap, and left on the sidewalk. …All I can say is Hey I'm no Vegetarian... and I didn't fight my way up the food chain to eat grass, but that's my point of view. Peace to all Vegetarians  out there..no hate...



But Putting some mannequins and models on the streets covered in blood, (who by the way get paid after that) will not stop me from eating meat...people differ, I eat meat..You don't..Accept it...In fact i would've crossed that street chewing on a chicken bone if I was there. Gee..what a way to frighten decent meatarians/Carnivores like us..

No comments:

Post a Comment