Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fantasia in Las Vegas


I'm glad to see this girl alive and doing her music...her suicidal attempt left me sad..real sad....She was recently i Las Vegas At a Album release party...her make up is on point, her hair is dashing and her outfit is....cute...
.I love the fact that the standing her point and doesn't want out anymore, she says
“They thought I was finished, they thought I was done. I would never ever stop, I don’t care what no one says. I was in the hospital but now I bounce back. Don’t ever let your haters stop you. Don’t ever let them stop your destiny.”

 The recent news going by is she's being portrayed so negatively (as a homewrecker) because of her African features, dark skin, something like that while other light colored homewreckersme wreckers like Miss  I am Super Homewrecker Keys.. (know i should totally scratch that but its just soo funny!)..hahhah lmfao!okay,  she is being treated quite differently. 
Wait What? 
What she's saying is true tho, fair colored  or light coloreds  in the music industry are worshipped ! A lot rotates around color if you've observed the music industry quite well enough you'll realize but leave that alone, I'm in no condition to start that topic..
 she said on Vibe.com about the negative recent media attention that she has received and says that her dark skinned has played a huge role in the media treating her differently from (Alicia Keys) other women who have committed the same offense.
But Fantasia, Glad  she doing good, but a homewrecker is a homewrecker to me, black blue, yellow , green, but as long as it aint my home, it dont concern or bother me...
But I'm just glad this Chicka (Fantasia) is doing good and is out there and stuff, doing what she should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment