Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Venus Williams at it again



So Venus Williams has a new line of  undies, what bothers me  is her technique of promoting it, how do you advertise a new underwear line you ask..no, not a catwalk....just ask Venus Williams





Nice Venus, the nude colored undies almost had me, for one split second I thought she pulled a fast one on us that nothing was underneath, well she might as well paint her butt black and get it over with!
The thing is if you dont look closer,  you cant even tell ,its the whole 'nude' concept. I was horrified for exactly 20 minutes thinking I was staring at some woman's derriere....Call me curious kitty but I just questioned myself why her derriere had numerous wrinkles and Voila!....Looked closer and found out it was an underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment