Saturday, April 10, 2010

Them Naturale Women

If you haven’t tuned in to “The Price of Beauty” on VH1, Jessica Simpson’s Marie Claire photo shoot, for the magazine’s May issue, will give you an illustrative synopsis.

Simpson will be featured on the cover of the magazine with air-dried hair, no makeup and no retouching.
"I don't have anything to prove anymore,” she told Marie Claire. “What other people think of me is not my business."



And while the Internet is abuzz with people praising her for the shoot, others are having a hard time believing there was no makeup or retouching involved, including me!! but anyway I think its safe to say that with no make up on, Jessica Simpson is no threat to me, there..i said it....


Last year, Kim Kardashian appeared on the un-retouched cover of Life & Style in a bikini beside the quote, “I have cellulite, so what!” what a big show off Kim!, I'm proud of my cellulite, eeeerrr...sometimes






“This is the real me,” Kardashian told Life & Style. “I love my body. You should love yours, too.”




About seven months later, the reality TV star underwent a “makeunder” for a Glamour magazine photo shoot, but wasn’t sans makeup, entirely.Are these girl playing us, do they seriously look like this? Damn, now thats something.Anyway check out some more Kim K papparazzo no make-up pics and u tell it she had no make up on coz there was such controversy after that she did have make-up  or touch-ups....

Atleast we know one thing for sure, her arse ir eal [people!!!
Its just so sad that these women are strikingly beautiful but people question their beauty and they have to answer, damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment