Friday, August 27, 2010

Drake and Nicki Minaj MARRIED!!!!

 So  I was tweeting around and laughing ma arse off wen same funny arse tweeted 'Because of Gaga, Drake married Nicki Minaj' i thought it was quite a funny joke and i was laughing like nobody's business...waaaaaaaaat? till i saw Drizzy's tweet + Nicki's tweets and it got me thinking, are they playing with us using Twitter to faux-fulfill their fans' dreams of a royal hip-hop coupling?  or are they rili married?

 "U scurred? @ u ready to make the announcement or wha?" Minaj tweeted Friday afternoon. Drizzy responded about an hour later with, "Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use," before tweeting, "Please refer to @ as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)."
Nicki re-tweeted Drake's missive and added, "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot." 


When i heard "Miss Me" single. where he spits "I love Nicki Minaj/ I told her I'd admit it/ I hope one day we get married just to say we f---ing did it/ And girl, I'm f---ing serious/ I'm with it if you with it/ 'Cause your verses turn me on, and your pants are mighty fitted," I raised my eyebrow and sighed....
 Drizzy also told DJ Envy on MTV2's "Sucker Free Countdown that he had  feelings for Nicki  Minaj. "I've always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother,"
  Well Drakey, i guess you is not her brother anymore ( I hope they make little rapping babies) but I aint sure if this is real tyet.. nobody close to the them has confirmed the news on the twitter accounts..till they do, we're on suspense..

No comments:

Post a Comment