Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Worst Dressed Celebrities ...

Please do not mistake my 'bitching on celebrity attire' as hating, these pics just passed right infront of my eyes and i just couldnt shut  my pie hole...You'd think being a celebrity they'd know a little better about bad attire...with al the money and ish...
 Diane von Furstenberg has no excuse at all to look horrible, first she's rich, second she's a Designer. I mean herlooo! Lady! what were you thinking? Gosh...I almost cried when i saw this...and that smile just screams..'the grinch' i just dont know whats going on with the colors, and i cut out the shoes because i respect her work as a designer and i dont think its fair that the public sees the shoes chosen to match this very questionable outfit...



Andie MacDowell, i dont know why but I'm pretty sure this look was really big in the 70's...
Feast your eyes on the strange half nude half glow in the dark dress Katy Perry put on day 2 at Coachell. even worse she put on matching sunglasses...Why Katy...Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment