Monday, August 16, 2010

Jessica Alba on Cosmopolitan

 Jessica Alba is definitley m\one of my fave actresses out there and she covered  Cosmopolitan September 2010 issue in a  beautiful in her black dress with blue polka dots.
In the interview for September 2010 edition of Jessica Alba opens up about her daughter, husband, traditional way of getting married and doubts about her career.


On being insecure about her future: “I was always insecure about belonging and felt that my success was probably going to go away, so I’ve overcompensated.”
On first meeting her husband Cash Warren: “Right after I met him, I called my best friend and was like, ‘I met this guy and I feel like I’ve known him forever and I’m gonna know him for the rest of my life.”
On depending on her partner: “The romantic stuff comes and goes, but it’s like, does that person have your back? You have to be a team navigating through wherever life may lead you and I want a friend for that.”
On getting married before the baby was born: “It’s not something I take lightly. I’m quite traditional in that sense.”
On daughter Honor Marie: “Nothing is of any importance now but her and her well-being. My whole life revolves around her. I’ve done four movies [since her birth], but I’ve only worked a few days on most of them. She’s my number-one priority. There was nothing else but my career before. I was completely defined by it. Now I have my family, which is more fulfilling. I’ve always wanted a big family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment