Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Courteny Love WoreToday!


I would have never guessed that Courtney Love is fashionista if she passed out right in front of me wearing a Versace Dress with Givenchy fur coat and Lanvin shoes with a Paris hat and Tiffany jewels on her neck with a fag in her hand...she's a face that doesn't even come up when i think of the word 'Fashion' but  as I've heard from the around the corner she is, classified fashionista... Have you heard of whatcourtneyworetoday.com   ?


Maybe you have, I did and i thought it was a sick joke and until i started snooping around....
its her new fashion blog, she's totally obsessed with what's in her closet.Its all about her outfits, the stuff in her closet and the darling attire she's putting on that particular day.





I must say im quite impressed,next move..Talk show!!! ...no..am kidding....rili...i am...
 Now am not gonna be a hypocrite and say she's a fashion Goddess, nut she has this funny crazy twist in her attire that makes it look, interestingly fashionable in sort of a shocking way...
Totally my fave look of all!
ps: how she manages to look drunk while completely sober is upon me, i cant even look drunk when i'm drunk! That my friends is talent, she's like a 30 something version of Keisha...But her color coordination is quite impressive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment