Friday, August 13, 2010

Miss Dausen Sure Got some Competition!

  Ever since i was a kid, my family hadda a tradition of watching Miss world, Miss Universe, Miss Tanzania, altogether squashed up in the sitting room crossing our fingers that Tanzania at least gets into the  20 or any African Country! Now being far away from home and the season being Miss Universe, I cant help but passing through their website every now and then....and this these girls are hot! Hellen sure got some competition!

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for our Tanzanian Beauty!
As she left Tanzania for Las Vegas..at the airport with mother and cousin..
 This girl is just beautiful...just stunning, I know so! we went to the same school back in St.Marys and she was years ahead of me and she was that typa person you just had to stop and stare at when she passed by.


We're counting on you Hellen...go go Miss Dausen!

No comments:

Post a Comment