Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Fave Channel O Nominees

My favorite time of the year is here, Channel O music awards I'm not gonna bore you by giving a list of the nominees just my faves.. Which must be Wande coal, love this guy got me listenin to em Nigerians a bit more.Bumper to bumper has been nominated most gifted male video and i gotta say as much as i love K'naan's T.I.A...(also nominated in the same category) i just love love love this song!! Whenever I'm not doing anything i find myself dancing to it like crazy, and my moves are sick too..errr..almost..well I'm getting there..If it doesnt win..I'm going on a 'Gandhi like' hunger strike all the way to South Africa! Me love me some Nigerians O!



Also nominated for Most gifted Female Video is Thembe seete - Free Lizha james-Vou Te Atacar...Now this some sorta of dilemma too coz i love em both!!


From Tanzania we have Witness for Most Gifted Female Video , Shaa for most gifted East Video and Gelly Wa Rhymes for Most gifted RnB

No comments:

Post a Comment