Thursday, August 19, 2010

You'll Never Guess Who's Empowering Women Todae..

.....Its Keri!! Ahem Ahem Ker Hilson..Yes..'The'


it doesn't look like her right? yeah i thought so too, I'm just so used to seeeing her looking like this

...its almost feels surreal..

Apparently Miss Kerri baby(insert Kerri Hilson voice)  ;-)  is taking the female independence route with her first single, produced by Timberland.  The song speaks on a woman’s breaking point. And its called ‘No Boys Allowed’..out in September..eager to see this one..
ps.. i told u its blonde meniacness going on...i just wanna snatch her wig....
I'm not being mean, i just hadda ask..who is that thing on her head?....(laugh-choke-laugh) I hate myself when I'm mean , i rili do...but Kerri Gurl, she got Vocals...I'm sure this album will be big hit...hey..its Kerri Bae Bae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment