Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lauryn Hill: No words....

So Lauryn Hill's comeback is something I've been looking at,ps i just love her! can she make it? that my friends, time will tell but recently she got New York’s ‘Rock the Bells’ festival quite interesting when she invited a  some hot shots to join her during the show’s ‘Fu-Gee-La’ finale,Beyonce and Jay Z, Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats, John Legend, Chris Rock. 


Now thats not the point, me and a couple of friends were wondering..would u wear this ? I mean really,
One of my very close friend who calls herself a perfect Fashionista said that the outfit combination was (and  i quote) 'Flawless by all means fashionable' Now i try, i rili try with fashion and trends and ish..but this? Maybe i dont have 'fashion eyes' or am just too fashion backward but is this outfit hot? or is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment