Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sasha Fierce..She's Baaaack!!!


A Few days ago I was watching a Beyonce Video and wondered what the heck happened to Sasha Fierce, Bey's Alter Ego, Havnt heard from her lately..so there goes me with my sticky fingers and my big mouth on facebook and twitter asking around  if anyone has seen Sasha Fierce...Well Miss Bey...Am Sorry I asked!....Ouch!...Got my Answer...She's Baaaaaaack!!!!
 Bey’s photo shoot for the 2010 Fall Dereon Clothing and Bedding Campaign,  Shopping online for those Beddings Pronto!
I Loved the Rock chick Black and White effect!!!
 And The Bike...Get alotta this..!! Flaming Fierce!
For no Apparent Reason I now have an urge to learn how to Ride a Bike...

CaN You say..'I want Dereon!!!!' But i will only buy it if it guarantees to make me look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment