Thursday, August 19, 2010

iLike: Miss Universe 2010National Costumes

I'm jis always following up on Miss Universe, Im so psyched about it !!, it just gets me tingly...I rili loved Tanzania's National Costume.

And Mettallic by USA and Venezuela..really rocked..

And I'm pretty Sure Nigeria could do a whole lot better than this,I mean, there are hundreds of Good Nigerian designers,...is this all they had to offer? Really? I'm not saying its bad...im jis saying i expected more

China, Dominica Republic and Zambia... I am so happy that no accidents or wardrobe malfunctions happened on Zambia's costume, can u imagine what would've happened if one of those two thingies fell off!? Chaos!!

There was quite a stir if miss Puerto Rico was wearing any Underwear...come on guys, I'm sure she was..uumhh...right?

Jamaica's Butterfly was flyish!

Angola had a lot of colors going on! ( pssttt..i heard the horns were real) ha ha..kidding...

Mauritius Blue and Green just screamed Tropical Breeze!..lovly mash of colors!

 US Virgin Islands, i loved loved the bird costume...gold is so my color!

Ukraine, u gotta give it upto her, I've never seen a bunch of sticks worn so elegantly!!


Does it strike you odd, that South Africa looked somewhat Indian?...or is it me? beautiful still!

If Red Indian was the look Panama was going for, she nailed it!

Turkey, i could've sworn it was Lady Gaga...the costume has this Gaga-ish ness to it...
Thailand....my eyes were glued!! just amazing!


Guyana, I swear I saw a girl in this very same outfit, 2 weeks ago at the club




Egypt, Just like a modern day Cleopatra!
All in All, my heart was with Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment