Thursday, August 19, 2010

Alexandra Burke on Look Magazine


Alexandra Burke’s shoot for Look magazine’s September issue... I love love love how she looked in thes pics....Unlike other women who lighten their look to look lighter than they are, she toned up her Dark skin and the glow! Love it!
             
She talks about her mother being ill and her taking care of her two brother,
Her mother Melissa is very poorly with kidney failure and is unable to take care of Alexandra, 21, and her two brothers Aaron, 17, and David, 23.It's my duty to look after her, so I make sure she has her shopping delivered and whatever she needs is paid for.'My family see me as the backbone and that's why my brothers are living with me at the moment.'
'I like looking after them and they look to me as the one who can save the day. It's hard, but I'm their backbone and if that's what God put me here for then I've got to do it.'

She also said 'I don't do the dating thing anymore. I went on a date a few months ago and realised that I can't do a relationship. I'm scared of getting hurt.' Well Alex..Goo luck on that!( the no-dating thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment