Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Top Favorite Designs From AFWNY

Wrapping up ever posting about Africa fashion week New York this year, My list of the pieces that made me want to jump into the screen and Grab em...lured me...with no shame, i drooled...
                               
                                                                  Kiko Romeo
                             This piece was just genius.. I said before, Maasai print at its best

Washington Roberts
There was something about this that made me think Kim Jong... not in a bad way, wait, can we talk about Kim Jong in a good way? Naaah....okay scratch that..this piece reeked of women empowerment...or power...
Kim Jong?Women empowerment? O_0 ..I know..just forget it..
PS.. This Deep Maroon just screamed CLASS!

                                                           
                                                               Asakeoge Couture 
                       Collar, colors, shoulder details...perfect, totally something I'd wear when  I want my figure hugged and complimented

Rouch
Glam and airy, flowing print skirt...YES PLEASE!

Syl Anim
The feminine touch to it, the V showing a little cleavage and the buttons....yeah...i like it....embracing my girlie side 

Kortu Momolu
I love how the dress looks a soft bottom rough flower...

Floral plus Flowing length...perfect...

Kachi Designs
Perfect Dress For a Night in the town...

Fikirte Addis
Firstly, I just realized that I do have a favorite color, white...and the lightness of this dress just made me like a bit more, plus the model held it out like that made it look like a white hibiscus..Ps.It was really hard choosing one piece from the Fikirte addis collection I honestly loved everything!

Gloria Wavamunno
One Word:Genius!

BlackBird Jeans
Mixed prints at their best...

Bebe Grafiti
Lady of class...for those moments when you want to ooze sophisticance (Yes, thats not a word...yet)

Bill Witherspoon
Okay, so the other guys arent wearing anything but colorful underwear...so what..they still look goooood
 (This whole post just might've been an excuse to put hot men in underwear and funny hats on the blog again) 

No comments:

Post a Comment