Monday, August 22, 2011

Eskado Bird...

After graduating with a BA Hons in Multimedia from Nottingham Trent University, July 2010. Doreen set up her own company called Miracle Films & Studios Limited based in London, United Kingdom and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Each company operates as a digital studio, creating creative emotive imagery and sound designed to wow engage, entertain, inform & persuade the overall public. Although she specialized in animations and 3d visualization whilst in university, Doreen decided to also pursue fashion on the side whilst simultaneously running her Multimedia company.  Events include :Style Motomoto,Dar Fashion Festival,Swahili Fashion Week..

Doreen Speaks:
"Several things inspire me, I was born in Tanzania, however I grew up in Kenya. Back then summer holidays usually meant a holiday abroad. With my mother by my side I packed my bags and went out to see the world. Touring the globe from a young age, introduced me to different worlds. Christmas and New years holidays, usually meant a trip to the village. With my family by my side I packed my bags and went to the village. I am a mixture of two tribes, I am a Msukuma and a Mchaga, this usually meant that December breaks were on rotation between Mwanza and Kilimanjaro/Moshi. I hold my culture close to my heart. I am very proud of who I am. Growing up in these different worlds has greatly influenced the person I am today. I love African culture; I always visit markets and leave my eyes drifting on people, fabric, furniture and anything to be honest. These very things that we tend to ignore on a daily basis continue to inspire me! The Art of Seeing."


Eskado bird designs are great...quick inlove..
This COllection, Virgin on the Rise had at me at awe...
(Click image to enlarge)








 









Virgin On The Rise
Models:
Leyla A
Pauline A

Photographers:
FJM Visual Art
Akbar Thabeet 

No comments:

Post a Comment