Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beyonce's Favorite things..

Recently revealed to Marie Claire on an interview
Funny, I swore I hated Jersey shore too right before I got hooked on it

R&B’s fierce first lady Beyonce tells us all the little things that she’s crazy in love with…
The fragrance: Beyonce Pulse
‘The name reminds me of my stage persona when I’m dancing.’

The book: Jay- Z’s Decoded
‘Obvious I know, but this book is great at breaking down rap songs.’

The TV show: Jersey Shore
‘I thought, “I’m not going to watch this!” because it was so hyped, but it’s hilarious.’



The food: Oreo cookies
‘I haven’t had one for a while because once I start eating them, I can’t stop. I can finish a whole packet.’

The hero: Solange Knowles
‘My younger sister is my hero. She balances her career with being a wonderful mother to my nephew (Julez, six).’
The music: Adele’s 21
‘I love Someone Like You’. Adele is such a nice woman, and she has one of the best voices of our time.’

The movie: A Star Is Born
‘My mother would put it on for me when I was young, so it’s an honour to be in the remake with Clint Eastwood.’

The fashion: Topshop
‘My favourite London shop. There’s one in New York but I was mad at first because I didn’t want anyone else to go there!’

The style: Kate Moss
‘She’s always been a trendsetter and so edgy. You never look back at her, even ten or 15 years ago, and think, “what was that?”‘

The city: New York
‘I never thought I would live there because I found it so overwhelming, but now it’s home.’

No comments:

Post a Comment