Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fashion Week Fresh...

A Couple Of My Fave Pieces From Fashion weeks on right now...
From Paris
Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2012
One Of my Fave from Paris fashion week, swirling in purple, navy  and fuchsias ...this collection was bright and cool. Its a color block with a cool tone and I love it! It doesn't scream but makes you look...mmmmhh..







Lanvin Spring 2012
The Soft Pastel Chiffon Dresses had me!


However they kinda remind me of Gucci's Silk Chiffon dresses from Gucci's Spring 2011 Collection..almost like the shorter replica of em....
Gucci Spring 2011

Givenvhy Spring 2012
was For Formal Attire





















Hermes Spring 2012
was colorful with bold contrasting colors




















From Milan

Elen Miro Spring 2012, Return of the 70s Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment