Monday, October 10, 2011

Miss Universe 2011 Responds..

Leila Lopes,Angola
I think a few weeks after winning the title of Miss Universe, the whole talk about her false documents and her not being Angolan came about like wildfire, poor girl... She recently stated in a CY interview that it was all just false rumors..

What People Should Know about her

I’m just a normal girl who dreams, who fights for what I believe. Yeah. I never give up even when people tell me that I can’t do something. But if I believe I can, I really fight for it.


Completing her Degree and Business Goals
 I want to finish my under-graduation. I hope I can, I want to go back to my country. It’s developing. I want to be part of this development. I want to have my own business. I want to launch my cosmetics line. Yeah, like, I really want to do big things.
Why do you think there were people out there trying to discredit you, on being Angolan
Oh my God, I don’t know. I really don’t. I know that every year a girl wins a competition, they’re always people talking something bad about it. But I don’t know why the people created stories like this. I don’t know.
Living in England and Attending Business School
I’ve lived there for almost four years and I’ve attended business school for two years.
Loving Pageants ever since she was young
Yeah. I even use to even organize for the little kids.
Listen to the Interview here
More Images of The Gorgeous Miss Angola Below






No comments:

Post a Comment