Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amber Rose: No Middle Class In Ghana

Here's pretty ol Amber Rose inspiring young children somewhere in Ghana (???) Kidding,She was invited to host their annual Vodaphone O20 Live music concert and later visited a small islamic school
‘I think everyone in the States, they have a perception of Africa that it is all dirt roads, people are extremely poor. What I’ve noticed about Africa, since I’ve been here is, that people are either extremely rich or extremely poor. There is no middle class at all.
O_0  Oh Amber...A little too soon for generalizations, you shoulda just fed the babies and walked away.... 
Ghanians were Mad that she didnt show the 'rich Ghana' and she was twitattacked which led to this..


 Come on, she made sense... a little eerrr on the 'no middle class statement' but she made sense..ryt?
but well...
not many Ghanians think so..
Did I hear Amber Rose say there are no middle class people in Ghana? And it is either people are extremely rich or extremely poor? I am a living testimony and a true proof that, she is totally uninformed about Ghanaians.
I am not extremely rich and neither am I extremely poor to be living in gutters or dirt as she puts it. I am a middle class Ghanaian and my family has always been middle class. There are several middle class Ghanaians out there living comfortably and not in dirt. Read More here

No comments:

Post a Comment