Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ten Min Fix

Basically, I love the concept of a couple of men having a beer and talking about stuff..live..
I've always been a big eavesdropper of mens conversations since tender age and I've come to discover that the opposite is quite humorous *aaaaahhhh*  Since my brothers to men in high school to well..my guy friends at bars who i snuggle inbetween grab a a mojito and sit close and quietly and listen up..it always takes a couple of minutes deep conversation or a 'Heeey thats not true' outbreak from me before they realize I'm actually there to kick me off or engage me in the convo.. 10 minute Fix is a Brilliant Show!

This idea was born from the sheer fact that we have professionals around us, we have good equipment around us but most importantly we just like having fun around each other. We decided each time we meet up we will just let the camera's roll and let whatever happens, happen. What we capture we will post to share the light moments with our friends and the diaspora in general. This is your Ten Minute Fix! Built for the Africans in the Diaspora. We hope you enjoy and you like the site for future episodes. Please feel free to drop a comment on anything.
source: Ten Min Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment