Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquakes and Tsunamis in Japan

Japan,is in my prayers, I was watching this on TV and it was horrible, I couldnt imagine how it was for people who were actually there, my heart skipped a beat and I was shivery all all over... My heart goes out to them and Japan is in my prayers. 





The earthquake, measuring 8.9 on the Richter scale, struck at 0546GMT, causing huge waves to race across the Pacific


Cars, ships and buildings were swept away by a wall of water after the 8.9-magnitude quake, which struck about 400km (250 miles) north-east of Tokyo.A state of emergency has been declared at a nuclear power plant but officials said there were no radiation leaks.
The death toll is unclear, but police say 200 to 300 bodies have been found in the port city of Sendai.

No comments:

Post a Comment