Saturday, June 4, 2011

Uganda, Where Fat is Beautiful

For some nasty little boredom reason I found myself shamelessly watching Jessica Simpsons Price of beauty reruns, My excuse...it was raining and I just had nothing to do..nada! I gonna be honest, I hated that show... when it first came out I watched 1 episode and that was it for me,I just saw 3 annoying ignorant Celebrities traveling all across the world laughing and mocking other cultures with their laughs n jokes and pretending to be 'intouch' with the meaning of beauty worldwide until I watched a tonne of episodes today, and it wasnt as bad as i thought. There is no Definition for beauty is there? You know how the whole fashion world is so obsessed with lean is beautiful while in some parts of Africa, you'd have to be a little 'fat' to be beautiful.. Heres Uganda, where they visited a little village of the Hima tribe..Fat is Beautiful, listen to the men of this tribe talk about that..

No comments:

Post a Comment