Friday, June 3, 2011

Adele Turned Down 500K

Why did she turn down £500,000, she refused to perform gigs this summer in favour of drinking with her friends.she turned down three dates at the O2 Arena  worth about £500,000
 I've been doing this since I was 18 and if I do it how I could do it, if I worked my **** off for ten years, I'd miss my whole twenties.
I think that's where my insecurities have been coming in. What if I come out the other end and I don't know who I am? It would be horrible.You've got to build up relationships. I'm at a point where I'm making my friends for life. I don't want to forget hoow to be normal. You've got to go out and have a laugh
Everyone deserves a holiday and to hang out with friends...i dont blame her.. Im glad that she isnt money driven..a true artist...
*LooksAtTheFiguresAgain*
500K!!!! 
*Chokes* *Dies*  Okay I need to start singing....

No comments:

Post a Comment