Friday, June 10, 2011

What Bhoke Wants you to know..

An interview on Clouds FM where Zamaradi was smartly leading her to be apologetic and seek sympathy which she did not... First to be clear, I hated what she did on BBA but she's not gonna apologize or give a 2 hour speech or cry and say she was wrong and that how she prays Tanzanians will one day forgive,(would it  be soo pathetic if she did?) No she took the highway...She's saying I did what I did, I take full responsibility and Im not regretting any of it
tho i like that she has the balls to say that with a straight face...
She took it to her facebook page too
What's the big deal? People were just making a lot of noise about the whole issue as if we were having sex on the street. BBA Amplified house is for adults and whoever cannot 'suck it' up should not even be watching>>> this is not what taking responsibility looks like
 Children, I do not recommend 'Doing the Hoky Poky' on LIVE tv ....when Mama Africa is watching...probably not a good idea..
I feel this is better than the first interview where she seemed somewhat confused by stating she wasnt representing Tanzania in the Big brother house,she was representing herself.. *LongSigh*
If I had interviewed her I wouldnt have been as subtle as Zamaradi or Dina at all!! It would've been a 2 hour chat about the Sex Scene and play the clip while we discus positions lmao, u did it on live tv u might as well talk about it...lols
This Kind of reminded me of Makosi..the Big Brother UK season 6 Zimbabwean girl who had a sex scandal and was mass hated, oftenly..booed, though Makosi did say how big brother ruined her life la di da la di da..how she regretted it and the like...
"This time last year I had a job, friends and a great life. Now I have nothing. I really feel sorry for this year's Big Brother contestants. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through on my worst enemy."
but that chick was crazy...anything to stay on the news she said and did

No comments:

Post a Comment