Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Videos Videos Videos

Okay This is a video by Benjamin  who featured Pipi Ya Minti....(creative name btw! I love things that stand out) So Im not a girl that sucks up and calls a cat a dog and dog a wolf, no sir.. and I'm sure not gonna say this was the greatest video out there, but they're trying,anything too harsh would be heartbreaking and anything too nice would be a lie. What I really liked about this video was the dancing Michael Jackson ...jis had me *dead*

I loved the black and white scenes though.. And the song is gooda

One Tanzanian Artist's Video that I like is Mad Ice's Te Amo....love it love it love it!!

I know I'm being unfair coz this video was Filmed & directed by Charlie Harjulin in Helsinki,Finland but hey, its great Vid and a catchy song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment