Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Golden Globes: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Award season is here! And I have to say this is my favorite time of the year in Hollywood. Like most people, I enjoy seeing who wore what, and this year is not any different.
In my best dressed list:
Where do I begin with this dress? I thought Catherine Zeta Jones looked like a Goddess in this lovely dress. I love the complicated cut and the deep green color complimented her skin! In my personal opinion, she was the belle of the ball.
Another lovely green dress worn beautifully by Mila Kunis. I love her, she is very young and fresh and this dress(custom made by Vera Wang,ya heard?) really complimented her.
Amy Adams also looked lovely. I know the dress has some sassy details on it by the bust and waist area, but there is something very simple and cute about it.
Maybe I am biased because I love pink, but I thought Lea Michele's dress was adorable. I kind of liked it.


The worst dressed:
Those bangs are a tragedy!I have no idea what Sandra Bullock was trying to achieve but that dress was too drappey and the bangs do nothing for her. She has had better days.
I was soooo disappointed with my girl Halle. She has a gorgeous body and a lovely face and this dress screamed cheap!
Heid Klum looks a mess! Its like somebody spit out thats dress on her! The horror!
Poor Scarlett, she must be going through a rough patch with the divorce, she looks so washed out and the dress is not helping!
Nicole also looks washed out with that dress.


And finally, the winners of worst dressed list- Michelle Williams and Helena Bonham Carter * drum roll*
  
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment