Thursday, January 13, 2011

Both Videos are Great.but who killed it...

Regarding my previous post AY and Miss Triniti, CPwa and Miss Triniti..Who'll nail it?
Where I quote myself saying Well, now I cant wait to see the both two videos and be the judge of who killed it...everyone is gonna be on the lookout for nani Kafunika, nani kafunikwa ...
Well the videos are out and ..ITS JUDGEMENT TIME BOYS!
And I gotta say, Its been rather hard to make a choice, I love action by Cpwaa, heavy beat but I love love AYs rap flow in goodluck...


Action
Dully and NGwear jis hadda spice it up.. Chap Chap Ndogo Ndogo lols...was a good video


And  Goodluck
It just had me, vibrant beat, ..everything..AY's flow, triniti..striking
Both Boys Did Pretty Good and Miss Triniti is a quite stunning thing herself, blending in perfectly in Bongo flavor...
Guys i loved Good Luck a lil better...

No comments:

Post a Comment