Friday, July 16, 2010

Pink gets thrown off stage by crazy stunt error

At a concert In Nuremberg, Germany, where Pink is on her funhouse tour, she  fell out of a harness which was supposed to carry her across the crowd, instead dragged her into a barricade.The concert  was then called to stop as Pink was taken to the  hospital to be checked over.

But thanks to twitter she informed her fans that she was a-okay...tweeting "Nothing's broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore." Also apologising to her fans for having to cut short her concert.
"To all my Nuremberg fans - I am so so so sorry to end the show that way. I am embarrassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine," she wrote.
"Didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!"


Video footage, shows the accident and Pink can be heard saying that it "really hurt". It also showed her getting back on stage to show fans she was not seriously injured, but she was then taken by ambulance to hospital. Pink and her crazy stunts..doesn't she ever learn..remember the time when she was hanging from a rope naked dripping water...where was that again..MTV music awards..something like that...honestly, funny enough she never breaks a bone..

No comments:

Post a Comment