Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh Great..Another 'Bongo Version' Remake

(Drop down to picture,See the kid, second from right..Yeah, thats Young Dee ,So I've been told)
 According to Rahaday.com Young Dee recently re-made or should I say 'made the Swahili Version' of the  song Airplanes by Eminem and B.O.B.  with Baghdad Boy (I'm still trying to figure this one out) Recorded in Ngoma Records on 5th October.

All I have to say is, I'm not excited, I'm I the only one who hates it when artists make a 'Swahili Version' of Top Hit songs? I mean , its very risky to re-make a popular song thats hitting  the charts at that particular moment..Many International  artists do this is but not in this way. one has to..lemme say this in Swahili, 'Fikia Kiwango' coz u find some other crazy arses making wack Swahili versions of popular songs and I'm just like..Dude..WTF men?I loved that song, you ruined it for me. But this Swahili Version thing is a trend I tell ya and I'm no follower of the trend ...ama look for it wen its out though and totally hit y'all up.I do hope he doesnt let me down, am already critical ryt now..

No comments:

Post a Comment