Friday, October 1, 2010

Diddy's Kilt

Before i go any further, I know a kilt is very different from a skirt, but its close and i wrote a post before about Men in Skirts...check who i found rocking em today..Diddy!

Diddy and Dirty Money joined MTV for a concert event called “MTV Crashes Glasgow” in Glasgow, Scotland


  He surprised his Scottish fans (and me) by rocking a traditional kilt during a part of the performance...

Well at least he didnt pair it up lace up wedges, i woulda died!...
I keep saying men should be more open minded with fashion, true, like Diddys Kilt here rili had me
honestly men, trying a skirt...okay, kilt or whatever, will not Kill you, + let them legs breathe a bit 

+ I happen to find men in skirts extremely attractive...its a fetish    i did not say that....

No comments:

Post a Comment