Friday, February 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian Channels her inner Egyptian

Firstly let me state this, I love love love Cleopatra.. and the whole Egyptian Theme, It is just lovely... If I was ever to have one of those parties where I'd need themes...Egyptian all the way!!..Kim looked amazing wow wow wow! She did these Shots For Harpers Bazaar...What a time to go Egyptian init?..You know with the whol Egypt thing going on.. Oh well
I think I'll just get some gold, Bob braids and blue eyeshadow...and go Egyptian ...Lets all do Egyptian *doingtheegyptiandancerightnow*
Watch behind the scenes Video and view more images below


She says

Once I tweeted, ‘Oh my God, I just tried a Golden Oreo. I’ve never in my life had something so amazing.’ Then Oreo sent me crates of them. To my door. Hmm, I like Bentleys, flat-screen TVs, diamonds. …”
“We have the glitz and the glam, and people want to live vicariously through it. Personally, though, I’m the first to say I have to work out extra hard, and it’s such a struggle for me to eat healthy. I have sister issues and parent issues and all sorts of things.”
“I never made a business off of the [sex] tape. I made a business off my family and our TV show. Before the tape came out, we were in the works to do our TV show, but people don’t know that. I thought there would be a lot of misconceptions about me, so it was not even a question that it had to be a family show. I don’t drink. I just started at 30. A white Russian. I hate the taste of alcohol. White Russians or Midori sours—that’s it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment