Saturday, September 4, 2010

TI & Tiny's on Drug possession Arrest

After watching the interview that T.I had with Larry King, I was really inspired by his story.And I never thot i would be seeing this headline for a while, I was wrong! How dumb can u get... on probation? I though he'd be on his safest ways about now!
Los Angeles police confirmed Friday that the drugs T.I., and his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, were arrested for were  actually Ecstasy. They were both charged with felony possession of a controlled substance and were each released from jail on $10,000 bail.
I love Mug shots, they remind us that celebrities, are just like us!

Mind you  T.I. is currently on probation after serving jail time for seven months for a felony gun charge, so this most recent arrest may cause the rapper even further trouble with the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment