Monday, September 6, 2010

Indian Inspired

Lisa Jensen
 I love Indian style, it is experimental with colors and patterns and fabulous textiles!
I've seen so many 'kitchen parties' 'send offs' and many more functions, trying the Indian-Inspired look or theme for their functions  some getting it right others all wrong! Choosing colors that don't complement each other or shades that don't blend in with their skin. And I'm left on the sideline watching their fashion sins!  If you're gonna go 'Indian Inspired' at least get it right....  Like My Lisa ! Lisa Jensen pulled up the look Flawless I gotta say..
 ( I love how Lisa Jensen Carried off the Indian Inspired look, just glam!)
 Firstly i love Indian Fashion coz of their remarkable hand-embroideries and their obsession with Glitters, I love everything that has extra shine and i think its high time people start wearing it right
 i gotta say Indian Designers can take the  Fashion world by storm!

 Indian Fashion Week Pieces.. From Lakme Fashion Week

I've been keeping a close eye at Indian Vogue and it's got alot to offer about Indian Fashion

1. Stop choosing colors that scream 'Look at me' go with a cool tone embroidery


 2. Don't pick a design that looks good on the catalogue, looked good on someone else or on the on the model,personally analyze it, and imagine yourself in it, if its backless or draws attention to your back, wear a backless top and look yourself in the mirror backwards, chances are, if you don't like what you see, so wont everybody else.

3. Pick colors that blend in with you, I love colors too but choosing crazy colors in the name of fashion wont benefit you anyway


4. Research on latest Indian Designs, stop sticking with a oldish Sari! there are alot more Indian Designs you can try out!


No comments:

Post a Comment