Wednesday, October 13, 2010

iLike: Kelly Osbourne

Ever since this Chicka lost weight, she's just stunning Y'all!
And i am loving her,She says she's having trouble getting used to her new body..how? I got used to you Kelly the minute you shed them pounds,. I remember I was watching the Osbournes one day and someone said something like If Kelly lost weight she'd be much prettier she was upset and all but I thot about it and was like..'Hell Yeah'  She'd be bangin hot and I was right! 
“My weight? People don’t realize it’s as shocking to me as it is to them. When they open up a magazine and they see it ... I’m still getting used to seeing me like this and the changes and the way that ... it’s weird!" 
 Poor thang, even more Hollywood girls are threatened by her
“Girls in Hollywood don’t like you because you become competition. They have started to get much more nasty. You think, ‘Usually you say hi and now you don’t.’ ”
Recent Kelly Looks I've come to like
Yup she's making Hollywood girls make a run for their men ...

No comments:

Post a Comment